you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
Never forget that Spock’s Kirk impression includes a half-lidded gaze and a pouted lower lip.
Never forget that he called Bones “Bones.”
Never forget that Bones’s reaction was to stare at him and then faint in his lap.
Never forget a single goddamn thing about this scene.
I think I know what happened
Childhood Lost by Justyna Neryng
"An on-going autobiographical project, self-portraits just in a different body. Exploring the nature of portraiture and memory. I am producing a series of portraits that evoke characters that populate this world we know as childhood. A court of character’s from myths and dreams. The images are aesthetically inspired by portraiture from the Golden Age of Dutch painting.By drawing on paintings as inspiration I am hoping to give a timeless feel to the final images. Key to the project is the painstaking styling and prop building, which I am using to evoke these different persona played out by my daughter."(via)
More previews from our exclusive CP Cluedo that we’re designing for you, and will be waiting for you at EuroAirdotCon 2014!
Some hints about the rules: someone is trying to smuggle an invaluable object on GERTI. Who? And where is she/he hiding it?